AdventHealth CMA-Certified Medical Assistant/LPN Multi-Specialty FT Days AdventHealth Arden in Arden, North Carolina
Certified Medical Assistant AdventHealth Arden
Location Address: 15 Skyland Inn Drive, 3rd FL Arden, NC 28704
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth
- Up to $1000 Sign on Bonus
- Community Involvement
- Located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
- Great Benefits
- Co-workers that feel like family
- Faith Based
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provide patient care in the office setting.
- Provide care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care.
- Provide care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and/or Physician.
- Maintain regulatory requirements, nursing and office policies, procedures and standards.
- Ability to assist nursing and medical staff with routine examinations and patient treatments. This includes neonate, pediatric, adolescent and geriatric patients and the general patient population.
What You Will Need:
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- Certification as Medical Assistant.
- One-year medical office experience preferred.
- Completion of venipuncture class preferred.
Provide patient care in the office setting, meeting the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Hendersonville
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.