All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full time Days
Location: 20 MEDICAL PARK DRIVE, SUITE B, Asheville, 28803
The role you’ll contribute: Responsible for day-to-day operations of Oncology/Infusion Center for clinical, financial, personnel and quality issues. Work with both office and clinical staff to assure patient quality of care and satisfaction, physician satisfaction, adherence to current regulations and standards, and budget oversight, in collaboration with Director.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Maintain knowledge base of current expectations of regulatory bodies: TJC, State of NC, Commission on Cancer, NAPBC, and CMS.
· Provide management support for clinical staff, with a back-up/working knowledge of their responsibilities and expectations for each position. Maintain role parameters for each position, while promoting cross-training/back-up capabilities among office and infusion staff.
· Function as hands-on resource for infusion nurses as needed, to assure smooth transitions, follow- ups to complaints, and other daily issues. Maintain an active prn pool of nurses to assist with staffing.
· Actively promote evidenced-based, best-practice care, collaborating with staff, physicians, and hospital personnel as appropriate.
· Participate in community and hospital meetings as established and requested, including Cancer Committee, Nursing Council, Management Action Council and Cancer Conferences.
· Collaborate with Physician Office (PE) Compliance personnel and Department Director regarding the Quality program to assure continuity of issues and resolutions, annual reviews, and emergency management interactions, both internal and external.
· Maintain personnel files as appropriate with indicated items of current competence, licensure, counseling, etc, in conjunction with primary record at HR location.
What you will need:
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required.
3 years of oncology/infusion experience required.
3 years of management or supervisory experience in health care setting required.
RN with current NC licensure required.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Hendersonville
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23040206
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $40.12 - $60.18
Location: Asheville, NC
Job ID: 23040206
Job Family: Oncology
Shift: 1 - Day