AdventHealth Registered Nurse Emergency Department PRN Mids in atlanta, Georgia
Location Address: 13100 Fort King Rd, Dade City, FL 33525
- FH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
- Utilize the nursing process to provide quality care to the patient.
- Identifies and initiates patient care requirements in collaboration with triage, nursing assessment and physician order(s).
- Establish a personal rapport with patients and other persons involved in understanding the care requirements.
- Provide a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Commitment to purposeful hourly rounding
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Complete arrhythmia test or course within ninety days
- Current American Heart Association ACLS certification (must be maintained current)
- Current American Heart Association PALS or ENPC certification (must be maintained current)
- Current Florida state Registered Nurse licensure
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
- Current or completion of NIHSS stroke certification within thirty days
The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes.
The RN is responsible for acting as a role model for the mission and patient promise of Florida Hospital Zephyrhills. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice. S/he critically evaluates evidence for application to clinical practice in his / her area of practice.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.