AdventHealth RN Home Health $5,000 Bonus Full Time Days in Sebring, FL in Atlanta, Georgia
"Registered Nurse Home Health $5,000 Sign-On Bonus Full Time Days" AdventHealth Sebring
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Sebring
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
You Will Be Responsible For:
All essential functions must be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Comply with all department policies, procedures, practices and standards of care.
· Admit new patients according to Department procedure.
· Organize and implement individualized patient care based on ongoing interpretation of physiological, psychological and sociological deficits affecting the state of health.
· Coordinate the activities of health team members to provide comprehensive care and continuity of services and conduct team meetings.
· Supervise and plan Home health Aide activities appropriate to individual patient care requirements and in accordance with department policy.
· Maintain clinical record information in accordance with established standards and within established time frames.
· Prepare and submit schedule planner each week.
· Demonstrate cost-effective practices.
· Provide weekend and holiday coverage as assigned by the Administrator.
· Participate in the review process.
· Participate in orientation, in-service and staff meetings as scheduled.
· Report pertinent observations to attending physician; changing patient care plan as directed.
· Develop professional and clinical skills through attendance at staff development meetings, pertinent educational activities and professional affiliations.
· Completes related tasks as assigned by the Patient Care Supervisor or Director.
· Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Currently licensed to practice professional nursing in the State of Florida
- CPR Certification
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Automobile liability insurance
- Diploma, Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- At least one (1) year experience in a hospital setting or community setting involving direct nursing care.
This position is accountable for creating /implementing patient plan of care, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.