AdventHealth RN Transition to Acute Care Training Program FT Days or Nights AdventHealth Sebring in Atlanta, Georgia
Registered Nurse TTAC AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address: 4200 Sun N Lake Blvd, Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Sebring:
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
Full-Time Days or Nights
AdventHealth's Transition to Acute Care (TTAC) training program is for the Experienced RN who is interested in transitioning into a hospital unit from a non-acute setting.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of Diploma in Nursing
- Current Florida RN License
- BLS – condition of employment
- ACLS within 12 months of employment or transfer
- Minimum of six (6) months of experience as an Registered Nurse
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the coordination of patient care using a multidisciplinary approach to the Nursing process in accordance with the Hospital's Mission, physician and patient expectations. These duties will be performed in an acceptable manner according to the hospitals mission, vision, goals and management expectations.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.