All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: As Needed
Shift : Rotating Days, Evening, Weekends, and Holidays
Location: AdventHealth Bolingbrook
The role you’ll contribute:
Assists technologists and takes radiologic film providing quality images to physicians to aid in the diagnosis of medical problems and provides support for the imaging department.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Explains procedures to patient to ensure understanding. Provides appropriate educational material.
· Transports patients to and from clinical areas and verifies patient identity according to policies and procedures. Assists technologists with preparing patient for radiology exam by positioning the patient for the procedure.
· Assists technologists with filing, delivering and retrieving patient reports and charts, matching films to folders, and delivery of reports to patients and physicians.
· Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines. Prevents patient from being exposed to unnecessary radiation.
· Performs post procedural duties including patient discharge, room clean up and restocking supplies. Assists with inventory control.
· High school diploma or GED required.
· BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Great Lakes
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24005235
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Great Lakes
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $20.03 -
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Job ID: 24005235
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day