All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Time Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
Location: AdventHealth Bolingbrook
The role you’ll contribute:
· Leads assigned staff in performing medical and diagnostic imaging activities or tasks.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Ensures quality in imaging, patient care and work flow. Monitors patient documentation for timely completion and accuracy.
· Oversees quality control testing, equipment maintenance and trouble shooting.
· Serves as a resource to department staff as well as other members of the team as needed.
· Performs staff orientation, training, and coaching. Provides input to staff performance evaluations.
· Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
· Ensures all activities comply with regulatory agency standards.
· Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and patient data/history).
· Assists in maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly department to include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film storage area and any other areas in department.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
· One year of experience required.
· BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
· One or more of the following:
o Nuclear Medical Tech credentialed from the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
o Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Any specialty accepted for Radiologic Technologist issued by ARRT. Radiology Tech licensure issued by the IL Emergency Mgmt Agency required in combination with Radiologic Tech registration through American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
o Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
· Five or more years of experience as a Mammography Tech
· Five or more years of experience performing biopsies and stereotactic procedures
· Prior experience in accreditation process and Patient navigation
· Prior lead tech experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Bolingbrook
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23042698
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: -
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Job ID: 23042698
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day