All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Rotating weekdays, shifts, weekends, and holidays
Location: AdventHealth Bolingbrook
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs nuclear medicine therapeutic and diagnostic procedures providing quality images to radiologists and physicians for interpretation.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Maintains and operates cameras that detect and map radioactive drugs in a patient's body to create diagnostic images.
• Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical factors accurately.
• Orders, prepares, administers, and disposes of radiopharmaceuticals according to established protocols.
• Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Graduate of a Nuclear Medicine Program required.
· BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
· Radiology Technician credentialed from the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
· One or more of the following:
Nuclear Medical Tech credentialed from the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Nuclear Medical Tech credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Nuclear Medical Tech credentialed from the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Bolingbrook
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23027737
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 500 REMINGTON BLVD
Pay Range: $43.9 - $43.9
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Job ID: 23027737
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day