All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· 1,500 Sign on Bonus
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Rotating days, hours, weekends, and holidays
Location: AdventHealth Bolingbrook
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs advanced pharmacy technician duties and participates in quality and performance improvement initiatives.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Acquires clinical data to support Pharmacists. Coordinates special projects.
· Responsible for auditing, quality assurance sign off with barcode scanning, controlled substance oversight, and billing including, Long Term Care (LTC) billing and Medicare D claim adjudication.
· Serves as a resource for automation technology, training & involvement with IV workflow, carousels, Pyxis, automated dispensing cabinets, troubleshooting, compounding, and robotics.
· Provides advanced cross-training for dedicated buyers, staff, operating room satellite, and retail.
· May monitor compliance with regulatory standards and be responsible for inventory and drug shortage management and optimization.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
· Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
· One or more of the following:
o Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
o Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the National Healthcareer Association obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Bolingbrook
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23042904
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: -
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Job ID: 23042904
Job Family: Pharmacy
Shift: 1 - Day