All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: As Needed
Shift : Monday through Friday, 8AM-5:30PM
Location: AdventHealth Bolingbrook
The role you’ll contribute:
The Specialty Pharmacy Technician assists specialty pharmacists in the management of specialty medications. Works under pharmacist’s supervision.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Completes prior authorizations by reviewing patient charts.
· Troubleshoots and resolves billing rejections, and helps patients understand their insurance coverage.
· Facilitates financial assistance by screening patients for eligibility and obtaining supporting documentation.
· Provides ongoing support to enrolled patients by performing adherence checks and refill reminders.
· Ensures timely fulfillment of prescription orders. Documents patients’ interactions on multiple computer platforms, such as the EMR and the prescription software system.
· Assists in the training of new employees.
· May assist in the selection of technical staff.
· Collaborates with inpatient and outpatient providers.
· Schedules patients in health system specialty clinic as appropriate.
· Position carriers’ responsibilities for other members of the healthcare team.
· This individual will often coordinate his/her work to meet the ever-changing needs of the department/hospital.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Minimum of 1-2 years of retail pharmacy technician experience
· Specialty pharmacy experience of 1+ years
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Previous work in hospital pharmacy setting
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Successful completion of pharmacy technician certification exam
· Current State of Illinois pharmacy technician license in good standing
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Bolingbrook
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23034083
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 500 REMINGTON BLVD
Pay Range: $19.08 - $28.62
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Job ID: 23034083
Job Family: Pharmacy
Shift: 1 - Day