AdventHealth Audiologist - PRN in Burleson, Texas
Audiologist – PRN - Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
Days - PRN
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Perform and interpret comprehensive diagnostic testing to determine the type and degree of hearing impairment for pediatric and adult populations. In addition, perform and interpret specialized testing which may include: real ear measurements, otoacoustic emissions (OAE), auditory brainstem response (ABR), video electronystagmography (VNG) and cochlear implant evaluations.
· Administer and interpret immittance measures.
· Perform and interpret specialized testing which may include: real ear measurements, otoacoustic emissions (OAE), auditory brainstem response (ABR), video electronystagmography (VNG), electrocochleography (ECOG), vestibular evoked myogenic potentials (VEMP), cochlear implant evaluations.
· Based on testing completed, evaluate and report test results to the ordering physician or facility in a timely manner to determine the course of treatment for the patient.
· Implement and introduce hearing devices to patients by explaining the available and recommended devices for their diagnosis along with the costs, warranties and policies that accompany each device while ensuring that each patient feels comfortable with their choice.
· Utilize electronic scheduling and medical records systems to chart all patient encounters, evaluations, repairs, orders, insurance encounters and billing office correspondence.
· Perform follow-up consultation of devices placement with the patient on a routine basis, making adjustments when necessary to the devices.
O* Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
Doctorate in audiology from an accredited university and one to two years related experience and/or training.
Current license as an Audiologist in the state of Texas.
Certified and licensed individual that possesses a minimum of a Doctorate in Audiology and has experience in the evaluation and rehabilitation of hearing loss through completion of audiological testing and hearing services
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.