AdventHealth Diet Host PRN in Burleson, Texas
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
- Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
- Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
- Interacts with patients and other employees in a pleasant and helpful manner with patient satisfaction in mind always.
- Adheres to specific diets and nutritional guidelines when offering menu options to further the healing of the patient.
- Accurately and efficiently serves each patient meal.
- Reviews menu processing system with patients and help patients choose their food options.
- Provides verbal menu and takes meal orders electronically from patients on assigned floors during allotted time.
- Delivers late trays and picks up tray carts post meal.
- Works additional tray line stations if requested by leadership.
- Assures efficient patient food service by accurate use of the CBORD Diet Office software system.
- Follows proper procedure during computer downtime for continuation of accurate patient meal service.
- Communicates with nursing, dietitians, and other care providers to provide best nutritional care for patients
- Follows all safety and sanitation standards set by hospital and nutrition department.
- High school graduate or GED required
- Basic computer skills requiredExperience with patient food service and modified diets desirable.Patient tray delivery experience desirable.Bilingual preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.