AdventHealth Dietary Float PRN in Burleson, Texas
Dietary Float - Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
- Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
- Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Responsible for various functions in the cafeteria. Be able to “float” between different departments in Nutrition.
- Produces patient and/or cafeteria salads, selected desserts, cold beverages and prescribed patient nourishments according to established guidelines to ensure safe, accurate and quality food production.
- Cleans and sanitizes dishes, flatware utensils, pots and pans, etc., according to safety and sanitary regulations to ensure the prevention of illness or health problems.
- Complies with food service safety techniques and procedures to ensure a safe environment to employees, patients and visitors.
- Runs cash register and prepares cash reports.
- Sanitizes and restocks all areas of the cafeteria.
- Transports patient meal carts, delivers patient trays, operates various patient tray line stations, and delivers late trays.
- Assist in vending area as assigned.
* What You Will Need:*
- Must know how to read and write.
Must know basic math calculation.
Previous Food Service experience
Strong customer service skills
Adaptable to change
Willingness to work on a team
* Job Summary:*
Responsible for variety of functions including preparing salads, maintaining dishroom operations, sanitizing and stocking supplies, running cash register and cash reports and transporting carts and trays.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Nutritional Services
Organization: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.