AdventHealth Director of Marketing in Burleson, Texas
Director of Marketing - Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
- Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
- Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Develop a teamwork atmosphere through participative management.
· Supervision of staff communication including, but not limited to staff meetings, job descriptions/responsibilities, individual goals, policy information and planning. Also makes assignments, gives direction for daily activities, conducts routine performance evaluations, adjusts wage level as appropriate and takes disciplinary action as needed.
· Contribute to the development of the integrated Community business plan by participating in the overall planning process and overseeing the development of the marketing plan.
· Oversee the development and execution of Community marketing plans for service lines based on priorities set by the executive team. Determine goals and continually assess ROI to ensure organizational objectives are met.
· Participate in marketing team’s annual operating budget planning, development and oversight.
· Contract with outside consultants to perform market research studies. Evaluate competitive hospitals/health care services.
· Review, evaluate and oversee the work of internal/external marketing/public relations agencies and graphic artists.
· Stay abreast of current public relations, marketing and health care trends through study and through attendance and participation in selected seminars and conferences.
· Be prepared for any potential crisis communication that may arise.
· Oversee media relations, including crisis communications. Ensure adherence to HIPAA guidelines for film/photograph requests on hospital premises.
· Constantly assess situations that could potentially negatively impact the network and discuss these issues immediately with the Vice President of Ancillary Services.
· Proactively investigate and resolve marketing and communication issues, both internally and externally.
· Positively represent organization at programs and functions to promote the hospital.
· Oversee internal communication strategy. Write letters, speeches, reports, etc. for the Chief Executive Officer as requested.
· Ensure community relations initiatives are delivering maximum exposure for investment.
· Full management responsibilities for cost center
What You Will Need:
Bachelor’s Degree required
Master’s degree preferred
5+ Years of Marketing Experience
2+ years in leadership role managing others
The Director of Marketing is responsible for positioning the Texas Health Huguley network for success by developing community and internal marketing plans that drive business to the organization. It is his/her responsibility to work closely with the Executive Team to determine business goals and continually assess ROI to ensure organizational objectives are met.
The Director of Marketing drives advertising strategies and tactics to competitively differentiate, build market preference and grow market share through the network’s branded services. This position oversees all aspects of brand positioning, messaging, design and creative execution as well as the creation, production and approval of all marketing programs and internal/external communication strategies. The Director of Marketing oversees adherence to brand design standards while ensuring a consistent image in the community. In addition, this position ensures advertising strategies are implemented within specified budgets and timeframes.
The Director of Marketing also oversees internal communications to ensure the hospital staff is well-versed on all key priorities as necessary. This role requires a significant time commitment with the expectation of this individual being present at a variety of events for the local Chambers and community organizations, and serving on various Boards.
The Marketing team and hospital Public relations and communications report to this position.
The Director of Marketing actively collaborates with the executive leadership team, hospital and boards; service line leaders, physicians and other key stakeholders. This position requires a creative and progressive thought leader, hands-on relationship builder and influencer with an analytical mindset and the reputation of getting things done.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.