AdventHealth EVS Associate PRN - All Shifts in Burleson, Texas
Environmental Services Associate – PRN - Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
- Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
- Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
PRN – Day and Night Shift Hours Available
You Will Be Responsible For:
Cleans assigned areas daily, including collecting and removing trash, and sanitizing all surfaces
Follows policies and procedures in accordance with facility standards
Stocks paper items and other supplies in assigned areas as necessary or designated
Demonstrates a complete knowledge of infection control, isolation procedures and proper operation of cleaning equipment related to cleaning. Documents all work that has been performed
Stocks cart daily with paper products and cleaning solution. Cleans patient rooms, public areas, restrooms, offices and ancillary rooms in assigned areas. Collects and disposes of trash (contaminated or non-contaminated) in an appropriate manner. Collects and stages soiled linen for pick up. Procedures include but are not limited to: sweeping, dust mopping, damp mopping, high dusting, wall washing, scrubbing, bed making and vacuuming
Dispose of normal and biohazardous waste and handle Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Performs other duties as assignedQualifications
What You Will Need:
High School Education or Equivalent.
Ability to maintain equipment and work areas in a clean and safe condition
Must be able to read, write and speak conversational English
Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Performs a variety of environmental services to maintain assigned areas in a clean and orderly condition. Maintains supplies and/or equipment in clean, and working condition.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.