AdventHealth Experienced RN's - All Shifts in Burleson, Texas
Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work at Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
- Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
- Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
Full-Time (Days or Nights)
12-hour shifts, 36 hours a week
When you work your 12-hour shifts in between the times below, you will add these differentials to your base rate:
7a-3p = base rate, no diffs
3p-11p add $3.50
11p-7a add $4.25
Weekends add another $9.25 to all shifts and rates
* M/S Ortho - must have hospital experience
* M/S Oncology - must have hospital experience
* PCU - must have hospital experience
* Observation - must have hospital experience
* ED - must have ED experience
* Nursery- must have Nursery experience
* RN Float pool - must have M/S and PCU experience
* ICU - must have ICU experience or knowledge from a step down unit
* Surgery - must have surgery experience
* Imaging - must have unit experience
* Cath Lab / Cardiology - Must have cardiac experience
* Endo - Must have 1 year experienceQualifications
What You Will Need:
· Completion of an Associate Degree, Diploma, Baccalaureate, or Masters Degree program in Nursing.
· Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas, or in a qualifying compact state.
· Current BLS required
The Staff RN practices as a professional nurse within the limits of the Texas Nurse Practice Act assuming responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame utilizing skills, knowledge and the nursing process to ensure the quality of care provided and in harmony with the philosophy, goals and policies of the Nursing Department and hospital administration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.