AdventHealth Floor Technician Part Time Weekends Only in Burleson, Texas
This position is located in Burleson
- AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
- Vacuum rooms, common areas, halls and office with carpeting.
- Sweeps and mops tile and linoleum floors.
- Strips and waxes floors according to schedule.
- Buffs floors.
- Cleans dining room floors after meals and special events.
- Cleans common area floors, including break room.
- Is responsible for scrubbing kitchen floor according to schedule.
- Reports defective equipment or needed repairs.
- Attends staff education, training and other meetings
- Maintains professional conduct while interacting with residents
- Follows facility policies and procedures including but not limited to resident rights, infection control, dignity, etc.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.