AdventHealth Medical Assistant - Front Desk in Burleson, Texas
Medical Assistant - Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Freeway, Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
- Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
- Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Responsible for assisting in delivering patient care and performs back office duties.
- Obtains vital signs.
- Records vital values and a brief history in the chart.
- Prepares the patient for the exam by the physician.
- Administers injections.
- Draws blood and performs laboratory tests.
- Assists in office surgery and procedures.
- Must employ universal precautions, in compliance with OSHA standards for exposure control, including personal protective equipment.
- Stocks exam rooms on daily basis.
- Orders medical supplies following purchasing procedures.
What You Will Need:
- Must have completed an education program for preparing medical assistants.
- One year of clinical experience preferred
- Current Medical Assistant certification preferred
- CPR certification preferred
Primarily responsible for ensuring smooth clinic operation and patient flow. Assist in delivery of patient care.
What You Will Need:Must have completed an education program for preparing medical assistants.One year of clinical experience preferredCurrent Medical Assistant certification preferredCPR certification preferredJob Summary:Primarily responsible for ensuring smooth clinic operation and patient flow. Assist in delivery of patient care.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: Huguley Medical Associates
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.