AdventHealth Medical Assistant - OBGYN in Burleson, Texas
- Responsible for assisting in delivering patient care and performs back office duties.
- Obtains vital signs.
- Records vital values and a brief history in the chart.
- Prepares the patient for the exam by the physician.
- Administers injections.
- Draws blood and performs laboratory tests.
- Assists in office surgery and procedures.
- Must employ universal precautions, in compliance with OSHA standards for exposure control, including personal protective equipment.
- Stocks exam rooms on daily basis.
- Orders medical supplies following purchasing procedures.
- Must have completed an education program for preparing medical assistants.
- One year of clinical experience preferred
- Current Medical Assistant certification preferred
- CPR certification preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.