All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Flexible Schedule
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Huguley- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Shift : As needed
Call requirement: 3 days a month
Location: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
The community you’ll be caring for:
Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on our journey to Magnet status and Pathways designated.
Designated Emergency Center of Excellence recognizing our facility as a high-performing emergency department
Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
The role you’ll contribute:
Nuclear Medicine Technologist will be responsible for performing Radiographic Imaging procedures independently. Handles, prepares, calculates dosage and administers radionuclides and interventional medications under the direction of an authorized user. Maintains records in accordance with departmental and state requirements. Assists the radiation safety officer as needed. Responsible for patient transportation to imaging room. Will position patient appropriately to obtain quality diagnostic images that are delivered to radiologist for interpretation via PACS system by technologist. Responsible to assist Radiologist for any required procedure. Will perform clerical duties and assist in radiology department as needed. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Responsibility to adhere to the Corporate Compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs quality nuclear imaging exams using proper equipment along with radiation protection practices. To follow appropriate protocols. To verify prescriptions to ensure the proper test is being performed. Orders, prepares, calculates dosage and administers radionuclides and/or interventional medications as directed by an authorized user. Responsible for checking next day schedules to avoid any scheduling complications
· Maintains records in accordance with the departmental policy and procedures as well as within state requirements including using the dose computer or paper tracking system. Maintain documentation for QA done on cameras and all other equipment including survey meters dose calibrators and glucose meter. Assist the radiation safety officer when needed
· Uses EMR to start and complete exams correctly
· Follow all NRC or agreement state regulations
· Manages radiopharmaceuticals and waste and maintains records in accordance with local, state and federal regulations
· Verifies transmission of images into PACS via standard workflow process and completes required documentation for Radiologist support
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Associate’s degree from accredited program
Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) registration and/or ARRT (N) (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in Nuclear Medicine).
Texas Medical Board License
Basic Life Support (BLS)
Bachelor’s degree from accredited program
One-year experience as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23033678
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 11801 SOUTH FWY
Pay Range: $45.194 - $45.194
Location: Burleson, TX
Job ID: 23033678
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day