All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Huguley- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Thursdays – Mondays 8am-5pm Somewhat flexible with Start/End Times
Location: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
The community you’ll be caring for:
Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on our journey to Magnet status and Pathways designated.
· Designated Emergency Center of Excellence recognizing our facility as a high-performing emergency department
The role you’ll contribute:
The Physical Therapist evaluates and treats individuals whose ability to perform daily functional tasks is threatened or impaired by developmental deficits, the aging process, environmental deprivation, sensory impairment, physical injury or illness or psychological or social dysfunction. The Physical Therapist utilizes interviews, subjective and objective testing, patient performance assessments and review of past records for evaluation of patient’s functional skills/status. The Physical Therapist utilizes therapeutic goal directed activities, physical modalities, exercises, patient/family education/training and facilitation of adaptation and productivity to prevent, diminish, or correct dysfunctions and/or impairments or to develop, restore and/or maximize daily functional skills and independence both while in the hospital and in preparation for the home and/or work environment.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs direct patient care at a highly professional level and on a timely basis to meet the daily needs of the inpatient and outpatient schedules as assigned by the Clinical Director.
· Performs comprehensive evaluation and/or reevaluation which includes reviewing patient’s chart using accepted methods and appropriate evaluative tools.
· Initiates evaluation within 48 hours of receiving the physical therapy order and completes the evaluation within two visits.
· Interprets test correctly and consults with patient, families, nursing, physician, and other appropriate resources in the development of the treatment plan as evidenced by chart documentation.
· Develops realistic short term and long term goals. Demonstrates creativity and skill in designing and implementing treatment programs to reach these goals.
· Implements treatment program following rational frequency and duration in accordance with initial assessment and doctor’s orders to meet patient needs. This shall be accomplished with no more than two incidents per year without valid reason.
· Reviews medical records daily or more frequently as needed to gain information pertinent to physical therapy treatment.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
· Graduate from accredited physical therapy program at the Bachelor’s or Master’s level.
· Must hold and keep current annually Texas Licensure as a Physical Therapist.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24005072
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $37.20 - $55.8
Location: Burleson, TX
Job ID: 24005072
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day