AdventHealth Property Manager in Burleson, Texas
Property Manager - Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
- Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
- Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Coordination and preparation of leases for medical office buildings
• Shows available office space to perspective tenants
• Drafts lease for perspective tenants review and authorization
• Coordinates construction for lease upgrades and shell finishes
• Maintains database of current leases and coordinates renewals
• Works closely with accounting concerning past due leases and notifies tenants of monies owed
• Responsible for assisting in the recruitment and retention of high quality physicians to the medical staff
• Works closely with administration to determine recruitment specialty needs
• Tours prospective recruits of hospital, local community, and available office space
• Assists newly recruited physicians with initial office set-up
• Completes special related tasks as assigned
• Effectively role models appropriate behavior and leadership to all employees, exemplifying the mission and values of the system
• Maintains a consistently high level of quality throughout the department in services provided to all customers, both internal and external
• Performs other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Must be able to read, write and speak conversational English
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of exp of commercial
property management + 3+ years of leadership exp + Experience with physician contracts highly preferred
Responsibilities include property management of medical & professional office buildings
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.