All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday-Friday
Job Location : Texas
The role you’ll contribute:
The Regional Corporate Responsibility Officer is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the corporate responsibility compliance functions and implementing the AdventHealth Corporate Responsibility Program (Program), for the acute care facilities and physician practices in the Southwest Region (Region.) Job responsibilities include oversight and implementation of the compliance and privacy policies, trainings, audits and investigation activities for the various business lines within the Region, as well as risk assessment identification and mitigation for the Region. The responsibilities require periodic visits to the AdventHealth Corporate Office for training as well as travel to the facilities and practices within the Region. The Regional Corporate Responsibility Officer reports to the Multi-State Division Corporate Responsibility Officer and is supported by the company-wide Program.
The value that you bring to the team:
• Implement the AdventHealth Corporate Responsibility Program for the designated entities, with oversight from, and reporting to, the Multi-state Division Corporate Responsibility Officer.
• Lead the day-to-day operations of the corporate responsibility function for the designated entities, including the handling of compliance and privacy matters, and providing oversight of the Regional Corporate Responsibility program and its team members and affiliates.
• Serve as chairperson for the Regional Corporate Responsibility Steering Committee(s) for the designated entities.
• Participate in regular update meetings with, and communicate on, corporate responsibility matters to Regional senior and corporate office leadership.
• Provide and/or implement training and education on company policies and requisite regulatory compliance matters to ensure consistency across the Region and adherence to state and federal laws.
• Conduct on-going risk assessment and monitoring of Regional activities to identify and address regulatory risks in the areas of healthcare compliance and privacy.
• Investigate and respond to identified and/or reported areas of concern including issues reported via the corporate responsibility hotline.
• Serve as a subject matter expert supporting staff and leaders on areas of regulatory healthcare compliance including, but not limited to: general compliance, privacy, conflicts of interest, physician contracting, billing/coding, and regulatory matters.
• Implement the AdventHealth Corporate Responsibility Work Plan for the assigned Region and coordinate submission of information to the Corporate Office.
• Facilitate other internal and external audits which may be needed and coordinate with AdventHealth Corporate Responsibility corporate office.
• Support the implementation and oversight of corrective actions when necessary for mitigation of risk in the assigned Region.
• Participate in the AdventHealth contract review process and provide corporate responsibility review for Regional contracts when applicable.
• Participate in regular meetings with the Corporate Responsibility department and corporate offices.
• Present to Regional designated entity(s) boards of directors on corporate responsibility education and activities.
• Attend local leadership meetings within the Region.
• Oversight of Corporate Responsibility Manager and shared oversight of Director of Compliance and Contracting
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• Minimum five years health care compliance experience.
• Certification in Health Care Compliance or certification eligible, and certification obtained within first year
• Masters or higher-level degree in related field
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24005073
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Corporate
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $62.81 -
Location: Burleson, TX
Job ID: 24005073
Job Family: Legal
Shift: 1 - Day