AdventHealth RN - Emergency Department - Nights in Burleson, Texas
Registered Nurse – Emergency Department
Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
Full Time Nights
7a-3p = base wage
3p-11p = base wage plus $3.50
11p-7a = base wage plus $4.25
Weekends are another $9.25 on top of the above
7a-3p = base wage plus $9.25
3p-11p = base wage plus $3.50 plus $9.25
11p-7a = base wage plus $4.25 plus $9.25
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Provides for delivery of patient care through assessment with identification and prioritization of presenting problems or needs, to facilitate optimum patient care.
· Evaluates patients presented to the Emergency Room upon their arrival.
· Assesses the patient's status on admission by performing a pertinent physical assessment and obtaining a nursing history as documented in the E.R. record and in accordance with Standards of Care.
· Performs continuing assessment of patient's condition throughout the time in Emergency Room until discharge or admission as documented in E.R. record.
What You Will Need:
· A graduate of an accredited school of nursing or degree program.
· 2 years of experience in general nursing to establish base of knowledge required.
· Current license or permit issued by the state of Texas to practice as a registered nurse or in a qualifying compact State .
· Achieves and maintains ACLS, ENPC and TNCC certifications within 6 months of employment.
The registered nurse utilizes principles of the nursing process to provide for the continuity of nursing care administered to a specific group of patients consistent with the philosophy, goals, policies, and procedures of the Emergency Room and hospital administration.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.