AdventHealth RN Quality Improvement Analyst Full Time Days in Burleson, Texas
Quality Improvement Analyst - Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
Full Time / Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Responsible for the integrity of quality, safety and service data related to CMS/TJC/AH and other federal, state and local regulatory agencies
· Obtain and analyze clinical data to identify process improvement opportunities
· Review data
· Identify trends
· Report findings
· Input analysis into clinical databases for core measures and other related programs
· Recommend process improvement initiatives that can enhance the quality of patient care for the organization
· Supports and maintains records, minutes and data for Quality related committees
· Education of physicians, nurses, Allied Health and ancillary services as needed
· Other responsibilities as required
What You Will Need:
· Bachelor’s prepared in nursing.
· Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas.
· Minimum of five years’ experience in Nursing with current acute patient care experience.
· Previous Quality experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Requires excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Possess excellent organizational, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
· Ability to manage, coordinate, and prioritize job tasks assigned.
· Ability to function effectively with a wide variety of disciplines, including physicians and nurses.
· Ability to provide presentations and educate on topics related to Quality.
· Able to participate as part of a team to accomplish the assigned tasks.
· Proficient with computer programs including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Knowledge of legislative and regulatory Quality measure requirements preferred.
· Working knowledge of utilization of PI framework and tools preferred.
The Quality Improvement Analyst obtains and analyzes clinical data to identify process improvement opportunities, review data, identify trends, report findings, input analysis into clinical databases for core measures and other related programs and recommend process improvement initiatives that can enhance the quality of patient care for the organization. This position relies on experience, nursing knowledge and professional judgment to plan and perform a variety of tasks in order to achieve goals with minimal supervision.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.