All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Huguley- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Schedule: Full Time OR PRN available
Shift : Day Shift –determined by OR schedule
Location: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Our care for patients extends to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
· Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
· Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on our journey to Magnet status and Pathways designated.
· Designated Emergency Center of Excellence recognizing our facility as a high-performing emergency department.
· Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
The role you’ll contribute:
The PACU Staff RN provides professional nursing care for the post-operative patient during Recovery Room stay and during transfer of the patient to the appropriate unit.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Will follow The Joint Commission Standards, AORN and CDC guidelines.
· Provides for the delivery of patient care through total patient assessment and identification of pertinent problems and needs during the recovery phase while conforming to hospital and departmental policies.
· Assesses the patient status upon arrival to the PACU by performing an initial assessment and ongoing assessments. These include but are not limited to: respiratory status, O2 saturation, vital signs, dressings, output from foley and drains, and analysis of heart rhythms.
· Recognizes and identifies life threatening situations responding with immediate action according to PACU protocol.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Currently licensed to practice as an RN in the state of Texas or in a qualifying compact state.
Experience with surgical patients
Critical care experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23035813
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $34.74 - $52.1
Location: Burleson, TX
Job ID: 23035813
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day