AdventHealth Screener Part Time Weekend Days TEMP ASSIGNMENT in Burleson, Texas
Screener AdventHealth Care Center Burleson
This position is located in Burleson
Huguley Nursing & Rehab
301 Huguley Blvd, Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care Center Business Office
AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
Part Time Weekend Days - Saturdays and Sundays 5:00am - 5:00pm
*This job is a Temporary employment opportunity*
- Responsible for the screening of all guests, visitors, public agency officials, team members and all other persons arriving to and departing from the facility according to the current COVID-19 screening requirements.
- Alerts leadership to potentially symptomatic individuals and restricts access per facility protocols.
- Maintains accurate and organized documentation and practices HIPAA compliant communication and record retention.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Greets all individuals upon arrival to the facility
- Explains screening process to individuals
- Conducts thorough and accurate screening
- Analyzes screening data for potentially COVID-19 symptomatic individuals
- Prevents facility access to potentially COVID-19 symptomatic individuals and alerts facility leadership
- Permits access to COVID-19 non-symptomatic / asymptomatic individuals
- Describes and enforces current hygiene and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) protocols
- Re-screens individuals upon their departure from the facility
- Maintains confidentiality and accurate recordkeeping
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Exceptional customer service
- Self-confidence to restrict access to unapproved and/or non-compliant individuals
- Personal responsibility to escalate and communicate issues and concerns to facility Leadership
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
- Accurate use of temporal thermometer
What You Will Need:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Care Center Burleson
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.