All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Huguley- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day Shift
Location: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
The community you’ll be caring for:
Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on our journey to Magnet status and Pathways designated.
· Designated Emergency Center of Excellence recognizing our facility as a high-performing emergency department
The role you’ll contribute:
The Strategy Specialist supports the Strategy and Planning department’s programs and initiatives designed to advance the Southwest Region’s strategic goals. This position supports the group through data mining, customized analysis, and well synthesized and presented findings. The Strategy Specialist supports organizing market demographic, health care utilization, competitor trends, and system operating and financial data from a variety of sources into accessible databases; develops market-level health care demand analyses and estimates and specific utilization analyses and projections; Develops integrated quantitative models that support strategic and demand projections, financial planning and physician alignment in coordination with the medical group and the finance department; and conducts other analyses as required, including market and competitive assessments and benchmarking. These would aid in data driven strategic decision making.
Serves and supports the needs of the Strategy and Planning Team. Captures and analyzes data for use in the maintenance of strategic documents and deliverables and ensures the timely delivery of strategic reports and updates for leadership. Supports the efforts of change management and project management and participates in the development and management of tools, templates, and reports intended to ensure effective strategy management. This role will bring relevant strategy experience and a proven track record of success in large scale project participation, adherence to timelines, change management involvement, and relationship building in a healthcare environment and will have key responsibilities in data gathering, organization, analysis and presentation. This individual will engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders and will continually seek opportunities to provide value to the Strategy and Planning department.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Supports Strategy and Planning Management team and associated work streams
• Proactively and reactively creates templates and resources accurately and aligned with specific timelines
• Provides market analysis and identifies process improvement opportunities at an initiative, imperative and organizational level.
• Gathers and analyzes large data sets and turns these into actionable insights through data driven decision making
• Performs analyses and makes appropriate recommendations to business plans for the region, including on-site and off-site locations, that encompasses recommendations for geographic expansion, revenue enhancement, clinical distinction, market analysis to evaluate competitive landscape, relevant trends among important stakeholders (e.g., payer, provider, medical device, pharmaceutical, regulatory, etc.), historical and projected service and provider surplus/ deficit, historical and projected demand for services (e.g., demographics, incidence/ prevalence of disease, top partnership needs, etc.), go-to-market strategy for new or expanding services, volume and financial projections (including capital debt amortization and NPV analyses), risks, mitigation factors, key performance indicators, exit strategies if targets are not met within an acceptable timeframe, and service line and/ or program enhancement.
• Performs industry research, gathers benchmark data, and conducts analyses to forecast and create strategic plans.
• Drafts potential business scenarios/plans, based on assessments of current and future trends, for consideration/evaluation by executive leadership.
• Supports staff members in tracking progress toward established goals & objectives. Assists in identifying and resolving barriers to attaining goals.
• Develops dashboards, presentations, reports, and other documents to communicate progress toward established goals.
• Identifies new growth initiatives, lines of business, and partnership opportunities.
• Prepares data from multiple and various large datasets for analysis, automating data prep when possible.
• Creates data visualizations using available applications (e.g. Tableau, MS Excel, ArcGIS).
• Leverages literature (e.g. journal articles, white papers, etc.) and other publicly available data resources related to data requests to inform analysis when appropriate.
• Prepares accurate and meaningful reports that describe and interpret findings of analyses for upper management data driven decision making.
• Creates population density and other data driven maps using ArcGIS that may stand alone or be included in analyses.
• Creates program evaluation plans and conducts program evaluations with a final deliverable that includes a written report of evaluation findings and presentation of said findings to stakeholders.
• Assists in strategic planning process, board, medical committee, and others as appropriate
• Performs other job related duties as assigned.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business/Data Analytics, Strategic Planning, Change Management, Supply Chain Management, Computer Sciences, Information Systems or related field
0-2 years of experience of project management in the healthcare industry, preferably in strategy and business development and analytics
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Marketing & Communications
Organization: Southwest Region Support
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23043841
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $30.98 - $46.467
Location: Burleson, TX
Job ID: 23043841
Job Family: Marketing & Communications
Shift: 1 - Day