AdventHealth Total Joint Care Coordinator - FT Days in Burleson, Texas
Total Joint Care Coordinator - Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
· Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
· Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
· Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
· Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
· Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
· Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
Full Time / Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with hospital administrators, the Center medical director, other physicians and key staff.
· Contribute to build out of Spine program and oversee the day-to-day facility operations within the Center.
· Develop standardized care plans with the surgeons including: pre-op, post-op and discharge orders.
· Ensure appropriate pre-op preparation for every patient.
· Develop and oversee pre and post-op teaching classes including the coordination of teaching materials with the physicians’ office.
· Monitor the measurement system for tracking surgical outcomes and patient satisfaction, and identify areas that require improvement.
· Provide key results at Leadership Team meetings and for other stakeholders as necessary. Key results may include: outcomes, progress against budget, patient satisfaction, complications, denied days, hospital-wide survey results, nurse call back results, etc.
· Coordinate patient satisfaction events:
o Call backs (when, who, how to report results)
· Oversee the development and on-going editing of unit-specific forms and patient education materials including: Nurse Discharge Checklists, Coach Discharge Checklists, Patient Guidebooks, Daily Newsletters, Wall Hangings, and other standardized materials for the Center.
· Participate in community education and seminar program inclusive of schedules, presenters, content and materials.
· Maintain ongoing quality improvement plan.
· Identify patient amenities and secure necessary resources to administer the services.
- Experience with patient/staff education.
- Proven leadership experience, having managed resources either directly or within the implementation of a new initiative.
- Able to communicate with patients, family and staff in a professional, friendly manner.
- Proven working relationship with surgeons.
- Strong detail-orientation and follow-up capacity.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated success in relationship building.
- Ability to keep team focused on goals/timelines.
- Customer service focused.
- Strong data analysis skills, requiring interpretation of clinical results to develop program improvement projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Clinical background – RN, PT, PA-C, CRNP, preferred.
- Supervises Total Joint Care Center staff
Serve as the day-to-day lead within the Orthopedic Center including Total Joint Care and Spine Care. Assist with development, implementation, and organization of the overall programs. The Coordinator will coordinate the efforts between surgeons, hospital administration and staff while tracking the progress of the program and identifying areas that require attention. The Coordinator is responsible for participating in program management, report generation and review, process improvement, patient satisfaction, facilities review, and administrative activities within the Center.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.