All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. Texas Health Huguley - AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Texas Health Huguley- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Shift : Variable
Location: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
The community you’ll be caring for:
Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on our journey to Magnet status and Pathways designated.
· Designated Emergency Center of Excellence recognizing our facility as a high-performing emergency department
The role you’ll contribute:
Employee must have the knowledge and ability to perform all Ultrasound procedures in abdominal, ob/gyn, small parts, and abdominal vascular sonography.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assists physicians and performs quality Ultrasound procedures at a level of competence not requiring constant supervision of technical detail.
· Documents incidents, reactions and/or unusual occurrences at time of incident.
· Identifies patient according to name band and verbally verifies name when possible.
· Stocks Ultrasound rooms with required supply items as listed in rooms and monitored by supervisor.
· Is active in process improvement for the Radiology Department.
· Properly performs scans in accordance with set procedure guidelines to aid in the patient's diagnosis at a level of competence not requiring constant supervision of technical detail.
· Demonstrates proper job knowledge to operate all necessary equipment in order to perform
· Performs scans in timely manner, display required views, satisfactory positioning (assisting patient as needed), and taking additional views as deemed necessary from viewing routine images.
· Inspects images for satisfactory techniques and labeling prior to releasing patient and sending images for interpretation.
· Regularly reviews the requisitions received during the shift to schedule properly and most efficiently during the shift as observed by supervisor.
· Regularly reviews the status of arriving patients to utilize equipment and time to maximum, making sure that the next patient will be available.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Must have two years college Associates Degree or RDMS eligible.
· Graduate of an approved School of Ultrasonography. Registry eligible.
· Must obtain RDMS within one year of hire date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23035437
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $38.723 - $38.723
Location: Burleson, TX
Job ID: 23035437
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day