AdventHealth AdventHealth Gordon and Murray - Summer Nurse Residency in Calhoun, Georgia
Nurse Residency - AdventHealth Gordon & Murray
AdventHealth Gordon & Murray is a 69-bed community hospital that is a member of AdventHealth, the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare system in the world. We provide high quality, personalized and compassionate care to its patients and community. Through our dedication to safety, rigorous self-assessment, performance improvement, corporate integrity, and service management, we are committed to being the pre-eminent provider of acute inpatient and outpatient healthcare services for the residents of Calhoun, Gordon County, and surrounding areas.
New graduate RN full-time positions may be offered on the following units:
- Med Surg
- Emergency Department
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon & Murray
- Full-time nursing position
- The program includes blended didactic and precepted clinicals.
- We provide comprehensive benefits, training and advancement opportunities.
- Clinical Ladder to promote advancement
- Pay for prep course/exam for certain specialty certifications and employee receives pay raise after certification achieved
- Tuition reimbursement for continued education
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- Wellness Incentives
- Retirement savings
- Evening, Night, Weekend and Holiday Shift Differentials
What You Will Need:
- Degree in Nursing (BSN preferred) from a college accredited by ACEN or CCNE
- Must be graduating this year or graduated within the last 12 months
- Professional resume
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Georgia RN license prior to start date (may apply without license or with compact license)
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.