AdventHealth Assistant Nurse Manager-FT ED Week Nights in Calhoun, Georgia
Assistant Nurse Manager AdventHealth Gordon
Location Address: 1035 Red Bud Road, Calhoun, GA 30701
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
- Five-star Rating, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Top 100 Community Hospitals, Becker's Hospital Review
- Top 100 Rural Hospitals, Becker's Hospital Review
- Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
- Co-workers that feel like family
ED-FT Week Nights
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assists the manager/director to monitor/maintain unit compliance with regulatory, accrediting and hospital policy for patient services, and environmental and personnel safety.
- Collaborates with department manager for review and collection of all new hire competency
- May assist unit staff as needed during unusual staffing requirements
- Formulates plan for ongoing professional development
- Rounds with patients/families through leader rounds, lead requests, primary nurse request, or direct family request.
- Assesses patient/families survey responses regarding nursing care and services.
- Responsible for ongoing development of staff and unit specific patient care programs
- Serves as a role model and staff resource
- Manages human resources to ensure quality services and promote positive employee relations.
What You Will Need:
- BSN degree
- Current GA RN license
- Current AHA BCLS & ACLS required
- AHA PALS required within 6 months of hire
- Five or more years of current ED clinical experience
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience in the ED
The Assistant Nurse Manager (ANM) is able to demonstrate critical thinking skills, creativity and has the knowledge to manage resources to achieve quality performance, positive employee relations, and compliance with hospital guidelines. The ANM provides leadership and oversight with all unit functions and patient care issues on a day-to-day basis utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment while practicing within the state and facility ad regulatory guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.