All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full- time
Shift : M- F 7A-5P (4/10's Shift) - With STEMI call
Location: AdventHealth 1035 RED BUD RD NE, Calhoun, 30701
The role you’ll contribute:
Under the direction of a cardiologist and/or a radiologist, performs radiographic procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision. Will perform a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment to apply prescribed ionizing radiation. Will cross-train into other roles in the Cath lab/IR, except as circulating nurse, as needed. Takes call as required by cost center and responds in hospital within 30 minutes.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Is consistent in obtaining high quality images using digital x-ray equipment.
· Transfers images to appropriate storage medium.
· Learns physician preferences and routines and meets these in a timely manner.
· Is able to gather all supplies and set up a sterile field for each procedure that is performed in the Cath lab/IR Suite. Inspects and documents findings of protective wear according to policy.
· Monitors radiation safety for staff, physicians, patients and any observers involved in procedures performed in the Cath lab.
· Uses stock judiciously and in a cost-effective manner.
· Demonstrates the ability to provide post procedure hemostasis and correctly applies post procedure dressing.
· Participates in patient/family educational/supportive needs.
· Participates in quality improvement efforts.
· If he/she is ARRT, Cat Scan, NM, US, or mammography licensed, they will be expected to rotate from each modality as needed.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Graduate of a 2-year Radiology Technology program
· Must be ARRT Registered or registry eligible
· Must hold certification in BLS
· Prior experience in Cath lab or interventional radiology preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Organization: AdventHealth Gordon
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23037044
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $25.76 - $38.63
Location: Calhoun, GA
Job ID: 23037044
Job Family: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Shift: 1 - Day