All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule : Monday-Thursday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM & Friday 8:00AM – 12:00PM
Location : 106 Hospital Dr Suite5 Chatsworth GA 30705
The role you’ll contribute:
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) works under the direct supervision of the physician, mid-level licensed provider, and in cooperation with other office staff in assisting with safe and effective patient care in compliance with established standards and protocols of Gordon Physicians Group, Gordon/Murray Hospital, and Adventist Health Systems’ goals and objectives.
Responsible for routine back office functions including the maintenance of patient flow, exam room preparation and turnover, bringing patients back to exam room, taking and recording basic medical history, and assisting the physicians and/or nurse as needed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
· The LPN practices in accordance to the established Georgia Nurse Practice Act and law.
· The LPN is responsible for maintaining general mandatories established by Gordon Hospital and any clinic specific mandatories, as deemed necessary for practice within that setting.
· The LPN is responsible for legal, ethical practice. The nurse serves as a patient advocate in accordance with the patient bill of rights. Is responsible for compliance with regulatory standards pertinent to nursing practice.
· Assists in coordinating and providing quality patient-focused care in a physician’s clinic. This includes some oversight in coordinating daily back office operations with medical assistants and other back office support staff.
· Places the patients in the examining room ensuring they are as comfortable as possible.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Associates Degree or equivalent specific to Licensed Practice Nurse.
· Current LPN License issued by the state of Georgia
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Gordon
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23030577
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Georgia
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $19.143 - $28.715
Location: Calhoun, GA
Job ID: 23030577
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day