All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule : Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Location : 1035 Red Bud Rd Rome, GA
The role you’ll contribute:
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The Clinical Nutrition Manager is responsible for Nutritional Services registered dietitians, registered dietitian specialist, infant nutrition techs, and the corresponding provision of clinical nutrition services.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth’s service standards.
Quality in Practice
· Delivers measurable results on time and within budget.
· Identiﬁes and prioritizes expectations of individuals and the team.
· Develops and maintains effective internal controls to ensure the integrity and scientiﬁc foundation of clinical nutrition services.
· Collects data for tracking daily operations, analyzes data, and correlates outcomes and trends to benchmarks.
· Communicates the outcomes of performance measurements both internally and externally.
· Identiﬁes and addresses potential and actual errors and hazards in provision of services.
Competence and Accountability
· Ensures compliance with pertinent federal and state regulatory requirements related to food and nutrition services.
· Uses and contributes to the selection, design, and maintenance of policies, procedures, protocols, standards of care, technology resources, and training materials that reﬂect evidence-based practice in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
· Demonstrates ethical and professional behaviors and acts in alignment with the Standards of Professional Performance (SOPP) for RDNs in CNM and the Academy/Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) Code of Ethics.
· Provides opportunities for others to learn to work together as a cohesive team; consistently develops and sustains cooperative working relationships; and fosters commitment, team spirit, pride, and trust.
· Creates an environment in which team members accept responsibility for their actions, obligations, and self- development.
· Encourages the team to cross-train and understand each other’s responsibilities, challenges, and priorities in order to provide seamless service when resources are limited.
Provision of Services
· Responsible for the provision of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetic’s Nutrition Care Process to include assessment, diagnosis, intervention, and monitoring.
· Prioritizes work in alignment with current organizational goals, takes responsibility for continuity of service between departments, and acts in accordance with established objectives, goals, laws, and regulations.
· Participates in, consults/collaborates with, or leads the development of menus to address health, nutritional, and cultural needs of target population(s) consistent with federal, state, or funding source regulations or guidelines.
· Participates in, consults/collaborates with, or leads interprofessional process for determining medical foods/nutritional supplements, dietary supplements, enteral and parenteral nutrition formularies, and delivery systems for target population(s).
· Makes decisions and recommendations that reﬂect stewardship of time, talent, ﬁnances, and environment.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Read, write, speak, and understand English
· Able to apply the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics’ Nutrition Care Process
· Knowledge of regulatory agency requirements, such as CMS, AHCA, DNV, NIAHO, and ISO9001
· Effective computer skills, Microsoft Suite and scheduling software
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s degree in human nutrition, dietetics, or nutrition related field
· Three or more years clinical nutrition experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Graduate degree in human nutrition, dietetics, or nutrition related field
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Current active registered dietitian status with Commission of Dietetic Registration (CDR)
· Current active licensed status with applicable state
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Gordon
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23039155
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $25.76 - $38.63
Location: Calhoun, GA
Job ID: 23039155
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day