Located in the foothills of North Georgia Mountains
Co-workers that feel like family
Faith based organization
Employee Referral Program
Educational Reimbursement Plans
Full Time Days
What You Will Be Responsible For:
· Sets up tray line at each meal in a timely manner, and keeps all food and supplies restocked when required.
· Sets up cash drawer and operates cash register as needed.
· Prepares all salad bar items, keeping all foods rotated and in sanitized containers.
· Maintains sanitation of all areas, including floors, of the cafeteria and dining room.
· Maintains correct safety procedures, e.g. use of wet floor signs.
· Night shift is responsible for helping other staff with closing the kitchen.
What You Will Need:
Basic math skills
The ability to read and write in English
Follow oral and written instructions in English
Use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
Restaurant / Food service experience preferred
High School Diploma / GED preferred
Culinary training and/or education preferred
Serve Safe Certification preferred
Under the direct supervision of the Nutritional Services Director, assists in the preparation, set up and serving of meals. Operates cash register, cleans work areas and maintains safety standards. May be assigned to any of the following areas: salad preparation, and sanitation. Must have ability to read, write, and follow oral and written instructions; must have basic math skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.