All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Mental Health Resources and Support
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
Location: AdventHealth - Calhoun, 30701
The role you’ll contribute:
Develop programs that will provide support, infrastructure, and oversight to the employed physician practices of Gordon Hospital. Develop and manage resources to oversee financial operations (such as billing) and provide decision support services to the practices including benchmarking, reports on physician production, compensation, practice operations, clinical indicators, etc.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Review monthly reports and scorecards, communicate issues as necessary
· Coding and compliance assessment and actions
· Standardize Physician Practice dashboards for reporting to improve financial performance of practices
· Utilize Physician Enterprise Dashboard (PED) and Athena Reporting
· Data gathering
· Produce monthly financial statements and finance related presentations
· Learn practice valuation theory, support and work with valuation companies
· Practice pro forma’s
· Financial and Accounting oversight for physician practices
· Supervise Financial Analyst(s)
· Significant interface with AHS IS, AHS PE, and on all matters related to Athena
· Develop and maintain dashboards for operations, providers, quality data, and patient experience
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Must have a Bachelor’s degree in related area OR at least one year of healthcare management experience OR at least one year of finance management experience.
· Strong Excel knowledge and modeling ability
· Ability to communicate with IT professionals and issues
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with all levels
· Drive processes to completion
· Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance (or equivalent) strongly preferred.
· 7 years in a finance related position
· Leadership experience preferred
· Healthcare experience preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Gordon
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23037337
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $38.51 - $57.77
Location: Calhoun, GA
Job ID: 23037337
Job Family: Accounting/Finance
Shift: 1 - Day