AdventHealth Director Of Inpatient Nursing in Calhoun, Georgia
Director of Inpatient Services AdventHealth Gordon
Location Address: 1035 Red Rud Road, Calhoun, GA
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
- Straight A’s in Patient Safety from the Leapfrog Group
- Top 100 Community Hospitals, Becker's Hospital Review
- Top 100 Rural Hospitals, Becker's Hospital Review
- Located in the foothills of the North Georgia mountains
- Co-workers who feel like family
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Financial Management
- Communication with Employees
- Assures nurse managers schedule routine departmental meetings which include documentation of names of persons in attendance and minutes of discussion. Copies of the minutes are maintained for internal record.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Human Resources
- Employee Competency
- Conforms to AdventHealth Policies and Procedures
- Performance Improvement
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Five years hospital experience
- Minimum of two years of management experience.
- Current non-restricted Georgia RN license
- BLS, ACLS
Job Sum * mary: *
The Director of Inpatient Services monitors the overall performance of each department and providesinstruction and direction to staff on a daily basis. The responsible departments include ICU, PCU, MSU, SGU, and dialysis units at AdventHealth Gordon and MSU at AdventHealth Murray. The Director is responsible for customer satisfaction, financial management, regulatory compliance, Human Resources issues, employee competency, performance improvement, maintaining and complying with policies and procedures, and regular communication with employees. The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient and/or and assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Registered Nurse is also responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing and ancillary personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment, while practicing within the State, facility and regulatory guidelines
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Gordon and Murray
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.