Echo Tech AdventHealth Gordon
Location Address: 1035 Red Bud Road Calhoun, GA
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
· Five-star Rating, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
· Top 100 Community Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
· Top 100 Rural Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
· Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
· Co-workers that feel like family
Full Time ( Mon - Fri 8-5 with call required nightly and weekend - rarely called in)
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Performs those duties directly involved with a variety of technical procedures for the purpose of detecting pathology.
· Assures responsibilities for the patient flow and all other matters pertaining to patient care, ensures patient and employee safety
· Recommends action necessary for improvement of the overall discipline and other actions regarding personnel.
· The technologist is directly involved in a variety of Echo and radiography procedures has an extensive experience with available ultrasound equipment in terms of product evaluation, troubleshooting and quality control.
· Establishes and maintains a good rapport and professional relationship with fellow employees, other departments and medical staff.
What You Will Need:
Must have detailed knowledge of ultrasound physics as well as cross-sectional and vascular anatomy and Doppler techniques in order to perform independent procedures to Cardiologist standards. Must be able to use computer system for data entry and retrieval. Patient care and communication skills as needed to deal with patients from infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric age groups.
· Must be a graduate of an accredited Echocardiography school
· Must be ARDMS/RDCS certified or RCS through CCI certified or eligible, non-licensed staff members must complete ARDMS/RDCS requirements within 12 months of employment.
· One year of echo experience preferred
· RDMS, TRDCS, or RCS Certification or registry eligible
Performs diagnostic Echo imaging procedures. Maintains records of examinations performed. Obtains and documents patient clinical information as needed. Participates in standby call. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Assists in radiology department as needed. Responsibility to adhere to the Gordon Hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Gordon
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23033753
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 1035 RED BUD RD NE
Pay Range: $29.831 - $44.746
Location: Calhoun, GA
Job ID: 23033753
Job Family: Cardiology
Shift: 1 - Day