All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
Location: AdventHealth 1035 RED BUD RD NE, Calhoun, 30701
The role you’ll contribute:
The Leadership Development Manager for AdventHealth, provides a range of consultation services to regional Leadership and Facility Leadership on the development and implementation of key strategies and training for creating and sustaining high performing teams with high employee engagement and low turnover. The Leadership Development Manager works collaboratively at organization and facility levels to ensure performance monitoring and performance management processes and implements general leadership development programs that support the organization's leader development objectives. The Leadership Development Manager will work under the supervision of the regional organizational development director in conjunction with the regional HR Vice President to support the regional teams and ensure proposed training tools, materials, and delivery mechanisms support best practice workflows.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Staff and Leadership Development
· Facilitate TWCE for Gordon/Murray and Redmond hospitals within the SE Region.
· Support/Launch Emerging Leaders Programs within Gordon/Murray & Redmond in collaboration with SE Region
· Organizational Development Director.
· Facilitate and help coordinate Leading in AdventHealth training ongoing for Gordon/Murray and Redmond in collaboration with SE Region Organizational Development Director.
· Support/Launch New Leader Orientation quarterly programming for Gordon/Murray and Redmond in collaboration with SE Region Organizational Development Director.
· Facilitate TalentCare/Coachability both within SE Region and across AdventHealth, assisting with the launch of this training at Redmond.
· Facilitate/Teach Emotional Intelligence & other leadership competencies as needed.
· Facilitate/Teach Strength Finders model and serve as a resource for Gordon/Murray and Redmond on this content matter.
· Assist with implementation and delivery of Leadership Development Institute (quarterly) for Gordon/Murray and Redmond, working in conjunction with SE Region Organizational Development Director.
· Help diagnose leadership gaps and develop leadership training programs to address development needs and leadership effectiveness.
· Design, develop, coordinate, implement, deliver/evaluate leader training programs that support business objectives.
· Develop and implement manager and staff development programs that support the organization's succession plan.
· Maintain a current understanding of adult learning, training, education trends and best practices.
· Operates within a wide variety of training design methods, reimagining creative and innovative tools, techniques, and approaches to achieve excellent comprehension, proficiency, and performance results from all team members.
Team Member Engagement
· Collaborates with facility leadership to review, analyze, and take action related to responses on periodic team member engagement surveys.
· Assists in identifying development opportunities for leaders with low engagement scores (GLINT).
Team Member Turnover
· Monitors and review turnover data with facility leadership.
· Trains and supports implementation of tools and tactics to reduce leadership turnover.
· Assist in identify development opportunities for leadership with low retention rates.
· Collaborates with the other members of the HR, Organizational Development, and senior leadership that is based on trust, collaboration, continuous process improvement, information sharing, group and individual accountability.
· Maintains strong performance under pressure or opposition (i.e., experiencing time pressure, conflict, or job ambiguity).
· Clearly defines mutual expectations of self and others. Takes appropriate actions to ensure obligations are met. Revises standards in response to change. Provides regular feedback and suggests alternative approaches necessary to ensure that organizational objectives are achieved.
· Breaks down future scenarios and related opportunities. Takes the first steps to identify and address existing and potential obstacles, issues, and opportunities. Leads a timely response, seeking internal/external advice and consultation, and sustains progress through uncharted territories.
· Demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy. Defines and organizes tasks, responsibilities, and priorities. Takes responsibility for timely completion. Tests and inspects outputs and applies quality checks prior to work submission identifying potential areas of conflict.
· Builds both formal and informal professional relationships. Maintains and fosters relationships within, across, and external to organizational boundaries. Obtains and shares information, ideas, and problems. Solicits advice, support, championship, sponsorship, and commitment that result in smooth transitions of change and the development of mutually acceptable solutions
· Identifies and acts upon opportunities for continuous improvement. Encourages prudent risk-taking, exploration of alternative approaches, and organizational learning. Demonstrates personal commitment to change through actions and words. Mobilizes others to support change through times of stress and uncertainty.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Bachelor's Degree preferably in an education or business discipline.
· 3 years training and training design experience in a professional environment (healthcare preferred)
· Certified in at least one recognized assessment tool (i.e. Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), DiSC Behavioral Assessment, Predictive Index, etc.);
· Trained Facilitator for Leading in AdventHealth, TalentCare/Coachability, and TWCE
· 3+ years Human Resources or Organizational Development experience which included training, team leadership and management experience in the healthcare industry.
· 3+ years internal consultation and corporate training experience working with Senior Managers utilizing the skills and knowledge described above to improve work groups, teams and organizations
· Knowledge of Visio and other presentation software (i.e. Prezi)
· Familiar with instructional design models & tools
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Georgia
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23032039
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 1035 RED BUD RD NE
Pay Range: $36.128 - $54.192
Location: Calhoun, GA
Job ID: 23032039
Job Family: Operations
Shift: 1 - Day