AdventHealth LPN/RN Extender-FT Nights PCU (Benefits Immediately Available) in Calhoun, Georgia
LPN/RN Extender AdventHealth Murray
Location Address: 707 Old Dalton Ellijay Road, Chatsworth, GA 30705
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Murray
- Four-star rating, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- 150 great places to work in Healthcare, Becker's Hospital Review
- Co-workers that feel like family
- Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
- Great benefits such as Education Reimbursement
Full-time Nights PCU
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Gather data/assess/reassess all populations served and assist with primary assessment of all newly admitted or transferred patients and review care plans for each patient which must be validated by the RN
- Clearly documents patient data, initiates and implements phone and verbal physician orders promptly and accurately.
- Collaborates with the Charge RN on care plan input
- Monitors EMR for new physician orders and diagnostic results
- Administers all medications properly and correctly per age group according to policy
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of accredited LPN program
- LPN license in the state of Georgia
- Current BCLS
- Completion of RN program and RN license within 5 years of hire
The RN Extender is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for an assigned group of patients. Under the direction of the RN, the RN Extender functions to provide and ensure the completion of activities of various levels of assigned nursing and ancillary personnel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.