All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days - Must be able to work weekends and take call when needed
Location: 1035 Red Bud Rd NE, Calhoun, GA 30701
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Gordon
The role you’ll contribute: Performs MRI imaging procedures. Maintains records of examinations performed. Obtains and documents patient clinical history. Performs the transmission of exams to PACS system and properly attaches to correct procedures, clerical and transport functions. Participates in standby call. Performs basic patient care with scope of practice and to departmental standards. Assists in Radiology Department as needed. Responsibility to adhere to the Gordon Hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs diagnostic MRI examinations for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
· Direct patient responsibility for geriatric, adult, adolescent, pediatric, and neonatal patient care until the patient is returned to his/her room or until outpatient is discharged.
· Performs those duties directly involved with a variety of technical procedures for the purpose of detecting pathology.
· Assures responsibilities for the patient flow and all other matters pertaining to patient care, ensures patient and employee safety.
· The technologist is directly involved in a variety of MRI procedures, has an extensive experience with available MRI equipment in terms of product evaluation, troubleshooting and quality control.
· Establishes and maintains a good rapport and professional relationship with fellow employees, other department and medical staff.
· Recommends action necessary for improvement of the overall discipline and other actions regarding personnel.
· Evaluate the service and equipment of the department according to the department policy and procedure, and ACR accreditation.
· Adheres to federal and state safety guideline and regulations regarding patient and operator protection.
· Accepts call responsibilities in accordance with departmental policy.
· Maintains acceptable standards of performance and responsibility according to department policy and procedures on a daily basis.
· Maintains workstation/area and equipment in acceptable working order and cleanliness.
· Administers intravenous injections according to policy and procedures of the Imaging Department.
· If he/she is a registered RT or cross-trained in any other modality, they will be expected to rotate through those areas as needed.
· Employee will be expected to participate in PI projects as needed.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Must be a graduate of an accredited radiology program
· Must be a registered MRI technologist or registry eligible
· ARRT (MR) or registry eligible
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Gordon
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23022903
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 1035 RED BUD RD NE
Pay Range: $33.13 - $33.13
Location: Calhoun, GA
Job ID: 23022903
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day