All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Mental Health Resources and Support
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
Location: AdventHealth 1035 RED BUD RD NE, Calhoun, 30701
The role you’ll contribute:
Under the direction of the Controller, Payroll/AP Coordinator is responsible for
compiling, reviewing, submitting, and processing Payroll and A/P functions necessary for the Region. Coordinator will work closely and collaboratively with AHS Shared Services for a customer service driven delivery of Payroll and A/P processing.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Responsible for performing accounting, disbursing, and reporting functions related to Payroll and Accounts Payable.
· Assures timely and accurate submission of data.
· Assures compliance with contractual or other legal advice.
· Performs processing of Payroll and A/P submissions. Completes checks for both Payroll and A/P, as needed.
· Takes corrective actions when issues arise, working with the customer (employee or vendor or other representative) to resolve and effectively communicate resolution.
· Performs other Bookkeeper functions as needed in the Accounting office (i.e. invoice billing to outside agencies, bank transfers, bank reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations, and other needed tasks)
· Handles special projects and other duties as assigned or as needed.
· Maintains confidentiality of information.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High School degree or GED required.
· Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Other software training required.
2 year College Associates degree preferred.
Payroll, A/P, or bookkeeping experience preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Georgia
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23040494
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $16.71 - $25.06
Location: Calhoun, GA
Job ID: 23040494
Job Family: Accounting/Finance
Shift: 1 - Day