AdventHealth Pharmacy Technician II PRN AdventHealth Gordon in Calhoun, Georgia
Pharmacy Tech PRN AdventHealth Gordon
Location Address: 1035 Red Bud Rd NE, Calhoun, GA
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
Located in the foothills of North Georgia Mountains
Co-workers that feel like family
Faith based organization
Employee Referral Program
Educational Reimbursement Plans
PRN- All Shifts including Weekends
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Overseeing appropriate utilization of medication automation, technology and computer systems
- Accurate management of medication inventories and the preparation and delivery of patient-specific medication doses
- Facilitating medication safety practices
- Maintaining continuous learning and pharmacy practice development
- Providing patient-centered care services
What You Will Need:
- High school degree
- Registered Pharmacy Technician in their respective state
- Current certification from Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) or from the Institute for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (ICPT) preferred.
Prepares and organizes pharmacy medications by name and dosage, as listed on patient orders. To provide safe and accurate medication services and to support all those involved in direct patient care.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Gordon and Murray
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.