All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
Location: Advent Health – SER Region (REMOTE Must be located in NC or GA)
The role you’ll contribute:
Conducts 340B audits of all Southeast Region Hospitals, Clinics, and Contract Pharmacies to ensure program integrity. Requires a strong knowledge of the 340B program and its strict regulatory requirements as well as continuing education on program changes. Advises and educates facility staff on regulatory requirements and provides recommendations to improve processes, revenue, and strengthen controls. The position also requires the ability to execute special projects and assist with other duties as directed to meet departmental needs.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Strong understanding of the 340B program and regulatory requirements to assist with compliance to State and Federal regulations related to the 340B Program.
· Complete multifaceted monthly regional audits of hospitals, clinics, and contract pharmacies. Verify eligible patient, provider, and encounter location to ensure program integrity. Ensure Medicaid and Medicare Requirements are followed
· Ability to analyze purchasing and utilization trends across regional campuses utilizing vertical lookups, pivot table and graphs
· Analyze and organize qualitative and quantitative clinical and financial data from multiple sources and synthesize results into meaningful reports and presentations
· Maintain documentation of audit sampling and any audit finding correction plans to resolution.
· Demonstrate the capability of developing, implementing, and documenting new processes to ensure cost effectiveness and compliance requirements of the 340B Program.
· Responsible for accurate maintenance of the 340B Split Billing Software in conjunction with the Pharmacy Buyer. Ensure 11-digit NDC data match between purchase history and 340B Split Billing Software Accumulation.
· Must be able to utilize multiple software systems relative to business and auditing processes and present data output to assist in decision action.
· Maintain eligible provider listings.
· Maintain eligible 340B locations.
· Monitor purchasing, accumulation, and dispensing trends to provide leadership with accurate and concise 340B performance-benchmarking metrics
· Have working knowledge of 340B database registration, change, termination, and recertification processes.
· Understand contract pharmacy agreements, legal requirements, impact, and guidelines.
· Provide purchasing, interdepartmental transfer, 340B regulatory standards and split billing software training to campus pharmacy staff including Pharmacy Techs, Buyers, and Directors
· Participate as a member of the 340B Task Force.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Associates Degree
· 3-5 years hospital 340B pharmacy experience
· 340B Operation Certification Preferred; within six-months of hire
· Extensive knowledge of the 340B drug pricing program and regulatory requirements required.
· Attention to detail with critical thinking skills required.
· Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve issues independently required.
· The ability to learn complicated processes and tasks and how to apply that learning to new situations required.
· Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills both verbal and written required.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work well with others both interdepartmentally and corporately required.
· Effective time management skills required.
· Proficient with MS Office required.
· A good understanding or ability to learn interaction between multiple systems.
· Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing required
· Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Health Care preferred
· 3-5 years pharmacy experience preferred.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Georgia
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23039247
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $24.25 - $36.375
Location: Calhoun, GA
Job ID: 23039247
Job Family: Compliance
Shift: 1 - Day