Respiratory Therapist – PRN AdventHealth Gordon
Location Address: 1035 Red Bud Road Calhoun, GA
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
· Located in the foothills of North Georgia Mountains
Co-workers that feel like family
Faith based organization
Employee Referral Program
Educational Reimbursement Plans
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Oxygen therapy in accordance with departmental oxygen protocol.
· Prescribed medication via inhalation in accordance with the physician’s order.
· Performs nasotracheal / endotracheal suctioning
· Performs extubation procedures
· Performs tracheotomy tube changes
· Ensures that endotracheal tubes are rotated and retaped every 48-72 hours
What You Will Need:
· Associates Degree in Respiratory Care.
· State of Georgia License as a Registered Respiratory Therapist
· 1 year experience preferred
The Respiratory Therapist will deliver safe and effective care, which is consistent with the standards of care for this discipline. This position requires the Respiratory Therapist to be knowledgeable and proficient in the treatment of respiratory and cardiovascular disorders for inpatients and outpatients under the direction of the Cardiopulmonary Clinical Coordinator and the Director of Inpatient Services. This position requires intimate knowledge of both departmental and hospital policies and procedures relating to the field of Cardiopulmonary sciences. This position functions independently within the critical care areas of the hospital.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Respiratory Services
Organization: AdventHealth Gordon
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 3 - Night
Travel: AdventHealth Gordon
Req ID: 21014220
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.