AdventHealth RN-Assistant Nurse Manager ED FT Nights in Calhoun, Georgia
Assistant Nurse Manager ED FT Nights AdventHealth Gordon
Location Address: 1035 Red Bud Road, Calhoun, GA 30701
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
- Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus Available
- Five-star Rating, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Top 100 Community Hospitals, Becker's Hospital Review
- Top 100 Rural Hospitals, Becker's Hospital Review
- Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
- Co-workers that feel like family
FT ED Nights
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assists the manager/director to monitor/maintain unit compliance with regulatory, accrediting and hospital policy for patient services, and environmental and personnel safety.
- Collaborates with manager/director to oversee unit PI program that monitors and evaluates aspects of care
- Assist the manager with staffing needs, which may include scheduling, selection/screening and interview
- Collaborates with Department Manager to complete employee evaluations per policy
- Facilitates an initial orientation for new employees upon hire
- Serves as a role model and staff resource
- Manages human resources to ensure quality services and promote positive employee relations
What You Will Need:
- BSN degree
- Current GA RN license
- Current BLS, PALS & ACLS required
- 5 years or more years of current ED clinical experience preferred
- Minimum one year of supervisory experience in the ED preferred
The Assistant Nurse Manager (ANM) is a registered professional nurse is responsible for the following duties and responsibilities in collaboration with the Department Manager: customer satisfaction, financial management, regulatory compliance, human resource issues, employee competency, performance improvement, maintaining complying with policies and procedures and regular communication with employees.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Gordon and Murray
Shift: 3 - Night
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.