AdventHealth Scrub Tech II in Calhoun, Georgia
Scrub Tech II AdventHealth Gordon
Location Address: 1035 Red Bud Road Calhoun, GA
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
· Five-star Rating, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
· Top 100 Community Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
· Top 100 Rural Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
· Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
· Co-workers that feel like family
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Maintains and monitors sterile field and demonstrates understanding of proper aseptic
· Assists the surgeon during surgical procedures, anticipating need of the surgeon with a consistent level of competency.
· Picks supplies and equipment for surgical cases utilizing physician preference cards.
· Assists in setting up and preparing Operating Room for assigned surgeries.
· Handles sterile instruments and supplies.
What You Will Need:
· High School Graduate
· Scrub Tech Certification
The operating room technician assists with preparation of the supplies, room and equipment for surgical procedures. This position also provides the necessary instruments to the physician during the surgical procedure. This position is also responsible to keep abreast of new products, procedures and physician techniques
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.