Xray Tech AdventHealth Gordon
Location Address: 1035 Red Bud Road Calhoun, GA
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
Five-star Rating, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Top 100 Community Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
Top 100 Rural Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
Co-workers that feel like family
Mon-Thurs - 4 days per Week 8:30pm-7am
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Performs those duties directly involved with a variety of technical procedures applying ionizing radiation for the purpose of detecting pathology.
· Regulates the equipment used to expose the x-ray film develops and organizes studies in the PACS.
· Operates equipment safely and maintain A.L.A.R.A. standards while performing all types of procedures.
· Establishes and maintains a good rapport and professional relationship with fellow employees, other departments and medical staff.
· Direct patient responsibility for geriatric, adult, adolescent, pediatric, and neonatal patient care until the patient is returned to his/her room or until outpatient is discharged.
· Assures responsibilities for the patient flow and all other matters pertaining to patient care, ensures patient and employee safety.
· The technologist is directly involved in a variety of Radiology procedures, has an extensive experience with available Radiology equipment in terms of product evaluation, troubleshooting and quality control.
· Recommends action necessary for improvement of the overall discipline and other actions regarding personnel.
What You Will Need:
Must be a graduate from an accredited Radiology Program
Must be ARRT Registered
Responsible for the quality and efficiency of the Radiology Department. Performs Radiographic-imaging procedures. Positions, moves, and transports patients. Performs clerical duties. Assists Radiologist in performance of special imaging procedures. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Responsibility to adhere to the Gordon Hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Gordon
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 24004684
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $21.05 - $31.56
Location: Calhoun, GA
Job ID: 24004684
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 3 - Night