AdventHealth Security Officer PRN in Cartersville, Georgia
Security Officer Unarmed PRN AdventHealth Murray
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Routinely patrols buildings and grounds of industrial plants, commercial establishments, docks, or work sites
- Performs proactive monitoring of and timely responses to potential/actual security threats
- Maintains knowledge/follows policies and procedures regarding alarms and emergency/disaster preparedness plans. Facilitates planned drills and simulations
- Provides information and assistance to staff and visitors to promote safety.
- Documents and manages security records
- Locks and unlocks doors according to schedule. Ensuring all doors are locked after hours
- Responds to emergency calls for assistance to control disorderly conduct or combative patients and/or visitors
- Follows facility protocol in baker act
- Responds to and coordinates code activity
- Performs other duties as assigned
- One year of security, law enforcement, emergency medical services (EMS), firefighting, military role experience
- Associate's degree or Technical degree in a related field, or combination of High School degree and related experience preferred
Provides security services to ensure a safe environment for staff, patients and visitors. Investigates, documents and manages security incidents and hazards.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.